Build the platform that will disrupt the portfolio management industry!
Composer is a no-code platform for automated investment management. Composer allows you to build, test, deploy, and manage automated investing strategies - all without writing a line of code.
As an early frontend engineer at Composer you will:
- Be responsible for everything our clients interact with on our platform - empathy for user experience is a must
- Work closely with the executive team to guide our decisions regarding frontend architecture
- Work closely with our designer to bring the product to life
Projects you will work on:
- Bringing to life our simple yet powerful portfolio manager and strategy creation tool
- Unifying scattered brokerage accounts to create a holistic portfolio view
We're looking for someone who:
- Is willing to learn Clojure / Clojurescript / functional programming
- Has experience working with designers and translating complex designs into clean, simple code
- Has experience implementing design systems, or has a systems approach to building
- Will be a technical thought leader within the company
What's it like to work at Composer?